- ERDBA announces Team USA Coaches’ Panel
Everyone is welcome to participate in a ZOOM meeting to be held Sunday evening, November 8th at 8 p.m. Eastern time. Here are the details:
- Bob McNamara, PDBA, coach of TEAM USA Premier Open and Mixed teams
- Colleen Middendorf, PDBA, coach of TEAM USA Premier Women
- Ellen Law, NJ Dragon Boat Club, coach of TEAM USA Senior Women A&B teams
- Pete McNamara, PDBA, coach of TEAM USA Senior B Open and Mixed teams
- Marc Applewhite, Puff Dragons, coach of TEAM USA Senior A Open and Mixed teams
- Pat Bradley, Southern Heat, coach of TEAM USA Senior C Class
- Pacific DBA
- Josh Huang, LA Dragons, coach of TEAM USA U24 Class
- Nathan Salazar, Guppies, coach of TEAM USA U16 and U18 Class
- Tom Leonardi, PDBA, USDBF Director for ERDBA
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 869 0221 3841
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,86902213841#,,,,,,0#,,779124# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,86902213841#,,,,,,0#,,779124# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- Pan American Dragon Boat Federation announces postponement
The Pan American Dragon Boat Federation has announced that the PACCC scheduled for March of 2021 has been postponed to March 16th to 20th, 2022.
You can read their Media Release by clicking here.
- USDBF Releases Bulletin One for CCNC in Sarasota, FL
The USDBF has released the first Bulletin detailing some of the requirements for entering the Club Crew National Championships that will be held next year in Sarasota, Florida.
Click here to view Bulletin One.
- IDBF Athletes Commission Survey
The IDBF is asking Dragon Boat Athletes to participate in a survey that will help identify issues for the newly formed IDBF Athletes Commission to tackle.
This survey is open until the end of October.
Click here for more information.
- Para Dragon USA Recruting
Do you know people with impairments 16 years of age or older that have athletic interest and a competitive nature?
Para Dragon paddlers are now being recruited!
Contact Liz Bradley at email@example.com for more information.
Download the flyer that will tell you more!
- COVID-19 Re-Entry Outline
As of this date, June 25, 2020, the ADBA is still recommending that Dragonboat practice be put on hold. The ADBA concurs with the statement put forth by the USDBF President a couple of weeks ago which can be found here.
With that being said, we realize that every part of the country is in a different situation. We want to make sure that you have all of the information that is available in order for you to make the best decision for your club or team.
Please download the document titled “Dragonboat Teams & Clubs COVID-19 Re-Entry Outline” for a very detailed explanation of all that is involved in getting your club or team back on the water. Please be aware that this document is a recommendation only and you should always consult your State and Local Health authorities, along with reviewing guidelines put forth by the CDC and the WHO.
- USDBF Releases COVID-19 update
The USDBF has released an updated statement regarding the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the paddling community.
You can read the full statement here.
- IDBF issues FAQ on cancellation of CCWC
The IDBF has issued a “Frequently Asked Questions” document to help answer questions that are being asked regarding the cancellation of the Club Crew World Championships that were to be held in Aix-les-Bains, France this August.
You can view the document by opening up this link.
- IDBF 2020 CCWC in France is officially cancelled
- USDBF Latest Update on IDBF Cancellation of CCWC
The USDBF has released an announcement regarding the IDBF decision to officially cancel the Club Crew World Championships that were to have been held this August in Aix Les Bains, France.
Please read the USDBF statement here.